Reflection
I am really happy I had a good time with your class. At the beginning of the semester I hated reading, but now I love reading because you made me read every day. 113B is different compare with 113A, the biggest different is essays are more longer. So I am so proud of me I can finish all these essays. The second essay which is the Forbidden City, The Forbidden City is the symbolize building in China, its history did not just impact the imperial family, it impacted Chinese culture as a whole. So I am really happy to introduce The Forbidden City to you guys. The last essay which is V for vendetta, I used a lot of evidence proves that V and Gordon are gay. But British society is under the totalitarian rule, they cannot tolerate the existence of homosexuals, So Gordon preserved himself, disguised as a normal person and do the talk show on television anchor, trying to secretly help V change the current situation. I think this essay is so interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment