Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Outline

I want to talk about borrow ideas from others and built upon them to create something which is newer and better. I will focus on design and art  area.
I Introduction                   copyright is becoming more seriously, but borrow ideas is not kind of copy.
II Creativity  and design.       Edison  invented light, nowadays, a variety of beautiful light basic on the original one.
III Creativity and art                Every art have a start point.  someone creat the line, and it is a start point. Every perfect arts are built upon the line. 
V Conclusion 

1 comment:

  1. Her thesis I was not able to find, her point is made throughout her essay. A stronger thesis structure would be better. Overall, great transitions and easy to follow through. Her resources of free culture and devian art were accurate. Citing should be improved. Her conclusion made me understand her essay a bit more.

    ReplyDelete